When people go to Church, at one point or another, many hear people’s testimonies about certain blessings in their lives. However, many also may see as they realize there are many people around the world who are not so fortunate. Since there are so many people around the world who are less fortunate than ourselves; we often, a times, may be invited through a friend or relative to eventually take the time to volunteer to assist with outreach ministry right in your own community. There are so many opportunities to serve others who need guidance within their lives. People who contribute with community outreach have the love to help one another in times of need.
Just within their community that they live, people may not be fully aware what is offered to help other people. It can range from praying for one another, assisting that certain someone who may need extra clothing or food, or even just talking to that someone reading a small scripture to help them get through a rough day at work or in their own personal lives. It ends up being a wonderful life changer for anyone who can do it.
Here are five reasons anyone should contribute going community outreach ministry.
- It can benefit you through the problems you may have once faced in your lifetime and now you can help that someone else just getting past what you had once went through.
- You will never know how many lives you can touch without ever thinking how much time you can contribute to someone else in need.
- You gain spiritual growth and guidance while assisting.
- It keeps you motivated if you are depressed or discouraged.
- You will have positive fellowship with other members while making new friends at the same time.
Even if you have doubts and concerns that you cannot make a contribution in life, give it a try. It’s a true warm life-changer for anyone.