Happy New Year! We all, at times, need to recharge our batteries just by starting each day with a little meditation. Some may ask, “Will it work for me”?
What I tried, for me is an everyday morning routine to meditate can be very beneficial and healthy. For anyone who may want to start their mornings as a way to have a helpful relaxing day, after one can start by washing up in the bathroom, they can sit on their bed or floor with their eyes closed for about a good 20 minutes before getting ready for their daily job.
I know a lot of people do not look forward to doing things that does not assist them with some type of immediate gratification. But if someone can stick to a daily morning meditation routine it will not only leave them with a feeling of clearness just starting their day one the right foot day, but the lasting effects of meditating helps extend throughout other important areas of their life too. Discipline and believing in yourself is the key.
There are scientific benefits of how meditation changes your brain and rests the body.
Physical Benefits of Meditation
With meditation, the physiology undergoes a change in the body is filled with extra energy. This results in happiness, peace, and enthusiasm.
On a physical level, meditation does these:
- If you suffer from high blood pressure, it lowers it
- Reduces anxiety attacks
- Decreases tension headaches, ulcers, insomnia, muscle and joint problems
- Increases better mood and behavior
- Actually improves the immune system in your body
- Increases the energy level, as you gain an inner source of energy
Mental Benefits of Meditation
Meditation brings the pattern of the brain into a relaxed state that raise healing. The mind becomes clear. Practice of meditation helps:
- Decrease of Anxiety
- Emotional stability
- Happiness within
- Develops better instincts
- Gain a better “peace of mind”
- Sharpens the mind by increasing being focused and raises relaxation
- Decreases the mind without extra tension, frustration, and anger
Meditation makes you more alert. Although no one has to mediate in the mornings, it can be done at anyone’s convenience. I have found that morning meditation are the most helpful and the best way to start your day off without a hitch.